Who should attend?
- Everyone with a Phocuswright Europe ticket is welcome to attend the Connects Program!
Connects Program benefits:
- Customized Connections:The Phocuswright Europe Connects Program facilitates connections between attendees and program mentors, promoting continued interaction throughout the conference.
- Community: All attendees enjoy enhanced networking and participation with like-minded travel professionals.
- Learning: Join the roundtable discussions on topics identified by attendees. These conversations are moderated by Phocuswright analysts and Connects Program mentors.
- Startup Discovery: This is a prime opportunity for startups to find mentors and get introduced to investors and industry players.
- Investment Ideas: Likewise, investors find a pool of the freshest startups and ideas in travel.
- Networking: Have we mentioned networking? Networking, networking, networking!
Sign up today:
Startups: Anyone with a Startup Ticket is automatically invited to this program.
Attendees: If you are interested in joining the Connects Program, please email Emma Newton ([email protected]).
The program information below is preliminary and subject to change.
Tuesday, 4 August • 17:00 - 18:30
Wednesday, 5 August • Lunch
- Roundtable discussions
- Reserved Connects Program member tables at the conference luncheon
Ready to apply?
Click the button below to apply for the Connects Program. If you're interested in applying for the Startup Ticket, which includes an invitation to the program, please click here.
Reserve Your Spot