SPACE IS LIMITED
Battleground, designed for startup and emerging companies, is the best place for innovators to demonstrate fresh ideas to an audience of savvy travel executives and investors.
Approved Battleground contestants will demonstrate their innovations to a panel of sometimes ruthless and uncensored judges, and the cheers or jeers of a live audience.
In the end, only one company will be crowned the EMEA Travel Innovator of the Year and move on to demonstrate in Summit at The Phocuswright Conference (November 2019).
Companies eligible for Battleground:
- Company age must be 48 months or younger
- Company is based in Europe, Middle East or Africa (EMEA)
- Company has not raised more than €10 million in funding
- Must pass a thorough and rigorous Phocuswright screening
Battleground provides startups with an affordable and not-to-be-missed opportunity to connect with the travel industry's most influential audience. Your journey starts here!
All Battleground companies receive:
Email Kristin Kennard
- One registration to Phocuswright Europe (value €1895)
- Ten minutes on stage demonstrating to and interacting with travel executives, potential investors and media
- Video recording of on-stage demonstration
- URL and logo on the conference website and mobile app
- Company profile on mobile app
- Listing on all program schedules
- Coordinated social media campaigns
- A chance to win an award
Increase your presence with a Startup Kiosk Package
Eligible startup companies can create a home base on the showroom floor with a kiosk package – with special pricing. Learn more here.