There's much to discuss and debate when it comes to the future of our industry in 2021 and beyond. Phocuswright research points to a complex recovery based on unifying vaccination requirements (or lack thereof), overwhelming traveler aspirations, shifting traveler behavior and the slow return of business travel. Has the pandemic created shifts in how travelers shop or book (suppliers vs. indirect)? Is air infrastructure sufficient for the eventual rise in demand? Will traveler spend or holiday duration change with health protocol updates?
Opinions vary on all aspects of the recovery, and that's why we need your help Writing the Sequel. It's your valuable input that shapes how the industry accelerates in the years ahead – and it starts at Phocuswright Europe Online 2021.
Join us 28-30 June as we feature key stakeholders in the market on Center Stage and address your concerns.
Summary of the program:
- Myth or Reality: The Great Debate on What's Really Changed
- The Push for Direct: Will Hotels Take a Stand or Accept a Hand?
- Business Travel Reinvented: Who Gets to Travel Now?
- Recovery and Responsibility: Can They Go Hand in Hand?
- Travel Subscriptions and the Price of Loyalty: Will They Work?
- Tracking the Journey for Women Founders
- The Great Divide: Can the Industry Avoid Traveler Inequality?
- Digital Marketing to the Rescue? Reevaluating Best Practices
- The Destination Dilemma: Ready or Not?
- And more