The type of insights you’ll gain at Phocuswright Europe
There’s no denying that Phocuswright Europe’s comeback will be epic. We return to our beloved city of Amsterdam for what promises to be a reunion of the European travel industry’s smartest thinkers and closest friends.
If our latest insights are any indication, your company has even more to look forward to in 2022:
- The new digital nomad is more senior, willing to spend more and craves balance.
- Short-term renters want convenient locations with character and are willing to compare hotels (good for suppliers).
- Investors have been backing more transactional startups, with fintech and Saas horizontals on the rise.
- Decentralization computing and self-sovereign identity promise more secure data and better privacy and personalization.
- Nearly a third of U.K., French and Spanish travelers are eager to use electric vehicles while traveling (and don’t mind spending more for it).