I am a seasoned senior executive with strong leadership skills. I have a passion for technology, and for growing businesses and teams, ideally globally. I love travelling the world and being active outdoors.
European Vacation Rentals September 2018 – Current Working as Group CEO
Expedia Inc., London, Beijing, Hong Kong, San Francisco June 2001 – September, 2017
Worked in a variety of roles across all global geographies, and in a variety of functions. I was a member of the global leadership team and reported to the CEO from 2006 to 2017.
• President, Hotwire, San Francisco, 2013 – Sept, 2017.
• President, CarRentals.com, San Francisco 2013 - Sept, 2017.
• Chairman eLong Inc (NASDAQ: LONG), 2008- May 2015.
• President, Expedia Affiliate Network, London, 2009- 2013
• President, Asia Pacific, Hong Kong 2007-2008
• Interim CEO, eLong, Beijing, 2007
• Senior Vice President, International Supply, London, 2006
• Vice President, European Supply, London, 2004 -2006
• Director of Lodging Demand, London 2001-2004
Spray Group, Sweden 1999- 2001
CEO of eLab, the e-commerce arm of leading Nordic portal, which owned eight online ventures ranging from travel to selling of insurance online.
Procter & Gamble, Nordics 1996 – 1999
Part of management trainee program. Started in sales and promoted in record time to become part of the Customer Marketing Organization.
• Customer Marketing Manager, Laundry Cleaning, 1997-1999.
• Sales Representative, 1996.
Stockholm School of Economics, M.Sc. Economics 1990 -1995
Graduated with Honors, wrote the first thesis about the Internet in 1995. Selected to exchange program at Fundaçao Getulio Vargas in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Elected Head of Ceremonies Committee and member of Student Union in 1992-93.
Platoon Commander, Air Defense, Swedish Army 1993-1994
Part of national service. Graduated Best Cadet and Top of the Class.
Kent School, CT, International Baccalaureate 1988-1990
Graduated Cum Laude, winner of Spanish Prize and a member of High Honor roll for two straight years.