She has been Chief Executive Officer for Best Western Italia since 2004 and was appointed CEO of BWH Hotel Group in 2021.
She graduated in Economics & Business from the University of Perugia. Her career in hospitality began in the USA. After moving back to Italy, she joined Best Western as Marketing Manager and right-hand woman of the CEO. Her next working experiences were in Amadeus Global Travel Technology and Travelonline, the first Italian b2c portal for Tourism.
In 2004, the President of Best Western called her back and appointed her CEO at the age of 37. In this role, she guided Best Western’s delicate shift from a hotel group to a more structured Hotel Chain and strengthened its position as a leader in the hospitality sector. In 2013, she won Manageritalia’s award as Manager of the Year, in 2017 she was awarded Female CEO of the Year by CV Magazine, in 2021 TTG Star –Person of the Year in Tourism.
The current positions she holds are:
• 2017 – member of the Scientific Board of BTO
• 2020 – member of the Hospitality panel of Assoimmobiliare
• 2020 – member of the Board of Directors of Manageritalia Lombardia
• 2021 – member of the BRAVO Innovation HUB, enterprise accelerator of Invitalia for the most innovative tourism and cultural businesses of Southern Italy
• 2021 – member of La Carica delle 101 - female entrepreneurs, managers and professionals alongside young startuppers