The European travel market was facing unique challenges even before the health crisis took hold. From bankruptcies and restructurings, to the political uncertainty of Brexit, to shaming airlines, travel companies were on high alert. When the coronavirus
shut down travel in March, the industry took a long pause and regrouped. Now new and bolder strategies are in place to restart the most vibrant travel industry in the world. With so many obstacles to overcome, and a permanent change in traveler behavior
and safety protocols, the strongest and boldest must find their way. Phocuswright Europe will provide a forum for these leaders to meet and share their ideas for recovery and success going forward.
Yes, 2020 is a momentous year as the decade unfolds and travel restarts. How do we pinpoint the threats, identify the options, pursue new ideas and act on opportunities in the era ahead?
Phocuswright Europe 2020 will now take place in early September in an online setting, with a continued focus on identifying solutions to accelerate travel’s recovery and pursuing new growth opportunities in an unpredictable environment. We’ll provide
networking opportunities to meet like-minded attendees and facilitate informative live sessions, breakouts and one-on-one meetings - all in an online platform.
The 2020 theme “Travel’s Next Era” invites the leaders of the European travel industry to confront travel’s biggest upcoming challenges. Phocuswright Europe Online 2020 provides a forum for smart insights and healthy debate to navigate a brand new, post-pandemic
Read why you should pay to attend Phocuswright Europe Online 2020
Your registration includes:
- Participation in the online event
- Enhanced networking technology to connect you with other attendees through an interactive event platform – with a new option for matched appointments
- Participation in private, boardroom-style meetings with a limited number of participants, led by industry executives on key topics
- Live stream of Center Stage, Innovation Summit and Launch sessions, plus educational breakouts
- Access to exclusive online programming like the Women's Leadership Initiative, key breakout sessions and networking events
- Exposure to the most innovative technologies and companies impacting our industry and where investors are placing their bets
- Flexibility to build your own Phocuswright Europe Online event from home
Additional benefits if you register by 14 August:
- Exclusive and early access to a selection of Phocuswright Research studies (valued at €2000), including:
- The State of Startups database (immediate access)
- European Market Update Report (June/July)
- Europe Consumer Sentiment Study (August/September)
Register by 14 August for exclusive benefits
* Phocuswright's Europe Consumer Travel Report 2018