Application link is at the bottom of this page.
You'll find groundbreaking innovation, product launches and the travel industry's top influencers at Phocuswright Europe. This is where travel news happens.
Phocuswright Europe features senior executives and key influencers from numerous sectors of the travel, tourism and hospitality industry and provides an excellent opportunity for the media.
Phocuswright Europe offers members of the media:
- The ability to conduct interviews with industry leaders and analysts
- All-inclusive passes for admittance to scheduled conference programs and networking events
- Speaker and partner/exhibitor information
Complimentary press passes are available to professional members of the media who are "working press" on assignment covering the event or the companies presenting. To qualify for a press pass, you must earn your living as a journalist.
To qualify for a pass:
- You must be employed by or freelance for the editorial side of a travel, business, financial or general news/lifestyle print or online publication (excludes company and member newsletters), or produce news segments for a broadcast network.
- Your role or title at the print or online publication or broadcast network cannot be in a sales, promotional or executive capacity (i.e. publisher, CEO, public relations titles do not qualify for complimentary press passes).
- Freelance writers must secure assignment from a news outlet to cover Phocuswright Europe before applying for a press pass.
Consultants, book writers and others who are not working press do not qualify for press passes.
You may be asked to submit recent, relevant bylined articles or describe your qualifications. Freelance writers must provide written confirmation from the news outlet sending them to cover the event.
Your attendance at past Phocuswright conferences on a press pass does not automatically qualify you for a press pass for this year's conference. The pass is valid for all conference sessions, meals and materials.
Phocuswright reserves the right to qualify journalists upon receipt of the application. Questions should be directed to our team via email or +1 860 350-4084 x500. Your request for a press pass acknowledges that we may share your contact information with conference attendees (we will not divulge your email address without permission).
Members of the press are not permitted to sell or promote any company or product at any time during the event.
Phocuswright reserves the right to qualify journalists upon receipt of the application. Notification of the status of your request will be sent by email.
Apply for a Press Pass
Partner with Phocuswright Europe to align your media brand with the most reputable travel industry event for executives in Europe. Media Partners get prominent exposure to attendees through brand awareness and placement throughout the event, exclusive access to stories and Phocuswright analysts and more.
To inquire about becoming a Media Partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more information.