Monday, 10 June 2024
Pitching isn't everything, nor is it the only thing. Phocuswright's Startup Program offers entrepreneurs unmatched access to network with and learn from top travel executives and investors. And in turn, mentors gain direct access to a pool of the freshest startups and ideas.
Who is the Startup Program open to?
Gain unmatched access to network with and learn from top travel executives and investors!
- Purchase a ticket to attend Phocuswright Europe (you may qualify for a Startup Company Ticket*)
*Startup Company Ticket will automatically accept you into the program. If you are not accepted for the ticket, you will need to apply using the form below.
- Submit an application to participate in the 2024 Startup Program at Phocuswright Europe
- Phocuswright's team of experts will review and respond to your application as soon as possible.
Mentors and Investors
Gain direct access to a pool of the freshest startups and ideas with this exclusive program.
- Purchase a ticket to attend Phocuswright Europe
- Fill out the form to request to participate as a mentor/investor
Benefits of the Startup Program
Participate in intimate roundtable discussions based on your business interests, moderated by Startup Program mentors.
You'll gain invaluable introductions to mentors/investors and make connections with other startups for idea swapping, strategy sharing and much more.
For companies that do not qualify for the Startup Ticket but would like to participate in the Startup Program, please fill out this form here.
Apply for a Startup Ticket