The Young Leaders Summit
- Current employee in travel, tourism and hospitality
- 35 years of age or younger on December 31, 2019
- Fast-track executive management position or on a clear path to management
- Sponsored by their company to apply
- Paid registration to Phocuswright Europe
- Applications will be accepted through March 30 for the 2019 Phocuswright Conference
- Cocktail reception for alumni and new Young Leaders
- Exclusive segment moderated by Phocuswright and designed to be interactive and collaborative
- Exclusive session featuring Phocuswright analysts and guest speakers who will share experiences of climbing the corporate ladder
The Fine Print
A ticket to Phocuswright Europe is required for all applicants, to be paid by the applicant's company at the prevailing price. If you are already registered for the conference, you are still eligible to apply to be a member of The Young Leaders Summit.
The tenure of the 2019 class will begin on 14 May 2019 and continue for one year, concluding on the first day of Phocuswright Europe 2020, when a new class will convene.
Back to The Young Leaders Summit main page.