What is Innovation Launch: EMEA?
Innovation Launch provides established companies that are ready to unveil a groundbreaking innovation with a spot in the limelight and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during Phocuswright Europe.
Companies eligible to for Innovation Launch: EMEA must meet the following criteria:
- Established companies five years or older
- Headquartered in the EMEA region or have a meaningful sales focus or customer base in the region
- No funding limit
- Must be presenting a new, breakthrough and market-changing innovation
- Must pass a thorough and rigorous Phocuswright screening
- Accepted contestants pay €5000 for entrance to Innovation Launch: EMEA and the Phocuswright Europe conference
Innovation Launch: EMEA provides established companies a comprehensive innovator package, including time on stage, a spot in the virtual exhibition showcase and access to travel's most discerning audience.
All contestants of Launch receive:
- Two registrations to Phocuswright Europe
- Six minutes of demonstration time
- Recording of demonstration and 200-word article hosted on PhocusWire.com post event
- Virtual exhibit during Innovation (18 May) and Center Stage (18-19 May)
- Company profile on conference website and networking platform
- Listing on all program schedules
- A chance to win an award
Innovation Launch: EMEA Awards
- Innovation Launch: EMEA People's Choice Award: winner selected by audience voting