What is Innovation Launch: EMEA?
Innovation Launch provides established companies that are ready to unveil a groundbreaking innovation with a spot in the limelight and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during Phocuswright Europe. Established companies will be critiqued by a PhocusGroup of esteemed industry professionals.
Companies eligible to for Innovation Launch: EMEA must meet the following criteria:
- Established companies 48 months or older
- No funding limit
- Must be presenting a new, breakthrough and market-changing innovation
- Must pass a thorough and rigorous Phocuswright screening
- Accepted contestants pay €10000 for entrance to Launch and Phocuswright Europe
- Company does not have to be based in EMEA to qualify
Innovation Launch: EMEA provides established companies a comprehensive innovator package, including time on stage, a spot in the exhibition showcase and access to travel's most discerning audience.
All contestants of Launch receive:
- Two registrations to Phocuswright Europe (value €1999 each)
- Five minutes of demonstration time followed by participation in a 20-minute moderated panel on innovation
- Video recording of on-stage demonstration
- Kiosk package on the exhibitor floor during Phocuswright Europe
- URL and logo on the conference website and mobile app
- Company profile on mobile app
- Listing on all program schedules
- Coordinated social media campaigns
- A chance to win award
- Interview with a PhocusWire editor in the onsite PhocusWire Studio; video of interview and article posted to PhocusWire post-event
Innovation Launch: EMEA Awards
- Innovation Launch: EMEA People's Choice Award: winner and runner-up