What is Innovation Launch: EMEA?
Innovation Launch provides companies that are ready to unveil a groundbreaking innovation with a spot in the limelight and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during Phocuswright Europe.
Companies of any age are eligible to apply to participate, but must meet the following criteria:
- Headquartered in the EMEA region or have a meaningful sales focus or customer base in the region
- No funding limit
- Must be presenting a new, breakthrough and market-changing innovation
- Must pass a thorough and rigorous Phocuswright screening
- Accepted contestants pay €12 500 for entrance to Innovation Launch: EMEA and the Phocuswright Europe conference
Innovation Launch: EMEA provides a comprehensive innovator package, including time on stage, a spot in the exhibition showcase and access to travel's most discerning audience.
All contestants of Launch receive:
- Two registrations to Phocuswright Europe
- Six minutes of demonstration time (plus 3.5 minutes PhocusGroup)
- Recording of demonstration and a 100- to 150-word editorial-written introduction to video interview hosted on PhocusWire.com post event
- Exhibit package during the entire event
- Company profile on conference website and online platform
- Listing on all program schedules
- Compete for the “Launch People’s Choice Award” winner
Innovation Launch: EMEA Awards
- Innovation Launch: EMEA People's Choice Award: winner selected by audience voting