What is Innovation Summit: EMEA?
This is where the battle gets big! Innovation Summit: EMEA innovators can also spend dedicated time with attendees, partners and prospects – demonstrating their products in a hands-on environment at their virtual booth.
Companies eligible to apply for Summit: EMEA
- Startup and emerging companies five years or younger*
- Headquartered in the EMEA region or have a meaningful sales focus or customer base in the region
- No funding limit
- Must pass through a rigorous Phocuswright screening
- Accepted contestants pay €2500 for entrance to Innovation Summit: EMEA and the Phocuswright Europe conference
Pitching isn't everything, nor is it the only thing. The demonstrator package provides innovators with more than just marketing and promotion. Accepted innovators also benefit from business development opportunities, online meetings, critics' feedback, and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during Phocuswright Europe.
All Innovation Summit: EMEA contestants receive:
- Two Phocuswright Europe Online 2020 tickets (value: €599 each)
- Nine-minute pitch (demo + Dragons' feedback)
- Pre-conference consultation with Phocuswright's expert analyst
- Logo and profile on conference website and networking platform
- Inclusion in all program schedules
- Virtual exhibit during innovation day (3 September) and Center Stage (9-10 September)
- Inclusion in PhocusWire article presenting Summit companies pre- and post-event (including video)
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Winner moves on to the Global Innovation Summit at The Phocuswright Conference in November
Innovation Summit: EMEA Awards
- Most Innovative Startup: winner and runner-up
- Most Innovative Emerging: winner and runner-up
- The People's Choice Award: selected by audience voting