Phocuswright Europe attendees come prepared to discover the next market-changing innovations, seeking fresh ideas, new partners and investment opportunities. The
innovators who take the stage represent the best of the best travel startups in the EMEA region.
What is Summit: EMEA?
Summit: EMEA takes place during prime time on the main stage in front of the full Phocuswright Europe audience. This is where the battle gets big! Summit: EMEA innovators can also participate in the Showcase to spend dedicated time with attendees,
partners and prospects – demonstrating their products in a hands-on environment.
Pitching isn't everything, nor is it the only thing. The demonstrator package provides innovators with more than just marketing and promotion. Accepted innovators also benefit from business development opportunities, on-site meetings, critics' feedback, and a chance to wow the travel industry's most savvy and engaged audience during Phocuswright Europe.
All Summit: EMEA contestants receive:
- One registration to Phocuswright Europe (value: €1999)
- Nine minutes on stage during Summit (demo + Dragons' feedback)
- Pre-conference consultation with Phocuswright's expert analyst
- Logo on the Phocuswright Europe website
- Inclusion in all program schedules
- Profile on conference website and mobile app
- Pre-event, post-event and onsite conference promotion
- Coordinated social media marketing campaigns
- Startup Kiosk in main showcase area
- Video recording of on-stage demonstration
- Additional discounted registration tickets
Summit: EMEA Awards
- Most Innovative Startup: winner and runner-up
- Most Innovative Emerging: winner and runner-up
- The People's Choice Award - voted by the audience
Companies eligible to apply for Summit: EMEA
- Startup companies 24 months or younger
- Emerging companies 24 to 48 months old
- No funding limit
- Must pass through a rigorous Phocuswright screening
- Accepted contestants pay €2500 for entrance to Summit: EMEA and Phocuswright Europe
Apply to compete today
Startup and emerging companies (including past demonstrators) are invited to apply. Applicants are judged by an esteemed panel of industry professionals. The application deadline is March 15.
Looking for Battleground: EMEA?
Summit: EMEA was previously Battleground: EMEA.
has moved to Travel Technology Europe.